BCECE Board has released the online provisional seat allotment result for the 2nd round of the Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITI CAT) 2023. Candidates who applied for the All Bihar ITI 2023 can access the result on the official website of BCECE Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, starting from 13th August 2023. This result is for the ITICAT 2023 online counseling process.
Read the full notification carefully before applying online.
|Bihar ITI Counselling 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Test Name||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITI CAT) 2023|
|Article Name||Bihar ITI Seat Allotment 2023 | Bihar ITI 2nd Seat Allotment 2023|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result Status||To be released soon|
|2nd Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result Date||13 August 2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||13 August 2023 to 22 August 2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||16 August 2023 to 22 August 2023|
|Bihar ITI Seat Allotment Result Link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
Below are the scheduled dates and events for the Bihar ITI Seat Allotment 2023
All the important dates declared for the Bihar ITI Seat Allotment 2023 are provided in the given table.
|Bihar ITI Counselling Schedule 2023|
|Seat Matrix posting on website||12.07.2023|
|Starting date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for Seat Allotment||14.07.2023|
|Last date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||20.07.2023|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||27.07.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||27.07.2023 to 02.08.2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (1st Round)||28.07.2023 to 02.08.2023|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result publication date||13.08.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||13.08.2023 to 22.08.2023|
|Document Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||16.08.2023 to 22.08.2023|
Bihar ITI Document Verification List 2023
- a. Original Admit Card, Original Marksheet and Original or Provisional Certificate of Matric or Equivalent Exam, b. Original Caste Certificate, c. Original Residential Certificate, d. Original Character Certificate, e. Other Certificates.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- 6 (Six) copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card ITICAT-2023.
- Original Admit Card of ITICAT-2023.
- Rank Card of ITICAT-2023.
- Copy of Choice Slip after registration and choice filling for Online Counselling.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B [Hardcopy]) ITICAT2023.
- Three copy of downloaded Provisional Allotment Order.
- The Verification Slip in 2 copies as downloaded along with Biometric Form in 1 copy is mandatory to be brought along at the time of Interview / Document Verification
Bihar ITI Counselling 2023 Notice
- After the Industrial Training Institute Competition Entrance Examination, according to the related merit list, information related to counseling will be given to the applicants at the appropriate time on the BCECE Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and through newspapers. On the basis of merit-cum-option, every candidate will be given an opportunity to choose the institute/course as per his/her merit from the institute/course available in the concerned district. Counseling will be done online or offline as per the decision.
- After selection, the allotment order will be issued according to the available vacancies and the reservation rules of the Government of Bihar which are in force till the date of commencement of online submission of application form (see clause-5). Each institute will be considered as a unit for enrollment in reserved category.
- After scrutinizing and checking the original certificates of each candidate and their identity, all the candidates who are finally found eligible will have to undergo medical examination by the prescribed date as per the allotment order and if found eligible will definitely Enrollment will have to be done in the selected institute / course from.
- Candidates will not be entitled for allotment for enrollment on the basis of any mistake in printing during the preparation and publication of result/merit list.
How To Apply For Bihar ITI Counselling 2023
- Candidates click on “Online Counseling Portal of ITICAT-2023” for Online Choice filling / Counseling process. After that, to fill the new registration and choices for Online Counseling, click on the “Click here for New Registration” link and register yourself by entering the information asked on the computer screen.
- After registration, the candidates login to their account with their User ID and Password and fill the choice of as many Institutes and Trades as per their preference. After filling the choice, candidates can edit their choice till the last date. According to the given schedule, if the candidates are satisfied with the choices filled by them, then lock their choices. After choice locking, if the candidates want to make any changes in the choices filled by them, they can click on the “Unlock Choices” button and enter their registered mobile no. And by Authenticating / Verifying the OTP received on the email, the choices can be changed till the last date. After that the candidates should re-lock the lastly filled choices. If the candidates do not lock their choices till the last date, then their choices will be automatically locked immediately after the last date. There will be no provision for any change in choice after the last date. Take out the print-out of the choices filled by the candidates and keep them safe for future.
Note: The process of Registration, Choice locking and Unlocking will be done through OTP Authentication, which will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of the candidate. It is also informed that the registered mobile no. And the email ID cannot be changed under any condition.
The process of registration and choice filling for online counseling is one-time. Therefore, if any candidate does not register in the first round or does not do his/her Choice Filling after registration, then all such candidates will not be given the chance for registration and choice filling again for the next round of Online Counselling.
|Bihar ITI Counselling 2023 Important Links|
|Download 2nd Round Seat Allotment Order||Link Active On 13.08.2023|
|Download 2nd Allotment Order Notice||Click Here|
|Download Check Slip and Biomatric Form||Click Here|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||Click Here|
|Counselling Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Download Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|