All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, is inviting for online applications for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 5. This test aims to recruit Nursing Officers for various positions at AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS institutions. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on the official website of AIIMS New Delhi, aiimsexams.ac.in, starting from 5th August 2023 until the last date of application, which is 25th August 2023 for NORCET 2023 5th.
Read the full notification carefully before applying online.
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Test Name||Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-2023)|
|Advertisement No.||146/ 2023|
|Application Start Date||05th August 2023|
|Application Last Date||25th August 2023|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9,300-34,800/- GP 4600/- (Pay Level-7)|
|Job Location||ALL India|
|Selection Process||To Be Notified.|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years (as on 25.08.2023)|
AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
All the important dates declared for the AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023 are provided in the given table.
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Notification 2023: Important Dates|
|Application Start Date||05-08-2023|
|Application Last Date||25-08-2023|
|Correction/ Edit of Registration||26-08-2023 to 28-08-2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified.|
|Online CBT Stage I Date||17-09-2023|
AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has extended an invitation to eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Nursing Officer. The application portal has been active from 05 August 2023 and will remain accessible until 25 August 2023. To facilitate aspirants, we have furnished the AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link, which will direct candidates to the official AIIMS NORCET 5 website for the application process.
Steps To Apply Online for AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023
Here are steps to be followed before making an online application.
- To apply online in AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruit m ent 2023 , first of all you have to visit the home page of its official website
- After coming to the home page, you will get the section of Latest Annou nc ements ,
- In this section, you will get the option of Online Registration for NORCET-5 has been started, on which you will have to click.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you,
- On this page, you will get the option of Click Here just below the New Registrant on which you will have to click
- After clicking, its new registration form will open in front of you,
- Now you have to fill this new registration form carefully and
- At last, you have to click on the submit option after which you will get your Login ID and Password which you have to keep safe .
- After successful new registration on the portal by all the candidates you have to login to the portal ,
- After login to the portal , its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill carefully .
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded .
- After that you have to pay the application fee and
- At last, you have to click on the submit option after which you will get the receipt of your application which you have to print and keep safe etc.
AIIMS NORCET 5 Notification 2023 Educational Qualification
AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023 has been welcoming candidates to apply for Nursing Officer post. However, it has some terms and protocols related to the educational qualification as mentioned in the table below.
|Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS NORCET 5|
a. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council.
a. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
c. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all Participating AIIMS.
AIIMS NORCET 5 Application Fees 2023
In AIIMS NORCET 5 Notification 2023, aspiring candidates can review the application fees categorized according to their respective groups. Upon successfully paying the application fees, the organization will duly accept the submitted application form.
|PWD Candidates||INR 0.00 (Rupees Zero Only)|
|SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates||INR 2400.00 (Rupees Tow Thousand Four hundred Only)|
|General/ OBC Candidates||INR 3000.00 (Rupees Three Thousand Only)|
AIIMS NORCET 5 Constable Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|Age Limit (As on 25.08.2023)|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
|For Age Relaxation See Notification.|
|AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment 2023 Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|