The High Court of Rajasthan (HCRAJ) in Jodhpur is accepting online applications for the position of Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) – English. There are 59 vacancies available, with a pay scale ranging from Rs. 33,800 to Rs. 1,06,700/- in pay level L-10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in the position can submit their applications online through the official HCRAJ portal at hcraj.nic.in. The application process will be open from July 14th, 2023, to the closing date of August 2nd, 2023. This recruitment is specifically for the role of Junior Personal Assistant (English) at the Rajasthan High Court.
- Start Date: 14-07-2023
- Last Date: 02-08-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03-08-2023
- Tentative Examination Date: 25-08-2023 to 10-09-2023
- General/OBC (CL)/EBC (CL): Rs. 700/-
- OBC (NCL)/EBC (NCL)/EWS of Rajasthan: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/PwD of Rajasthan: Rs. 450/-
- Payment Mode: Online Only.
- Age (as of 01.01.2024):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years (For age relaxation, please refer to the notification.)
Eligibility for Rajasthan High Court JPA Recruitment
- Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent examination.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
Rajasthan High Court JPA Vacancy 2023 Details