Rajasthan High Court (RHC) has issued online admit card for recruitment to post of Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) – English for 59 vacancies. The applicants can download their online admit card at HCRAJ official website hcraj.nic.in from 16th August 2023 onwards for Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) post recruitment in Rajasthan High Court.
Read the full notification carefully before applying online.
|Rajasthan High Court JPA Admit Card 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court (RHC)|
|Post Name||Junior Personal Assistant (JPA)|
|Application Start Date||14 July 2023|
|Application Closing Date||267402 August 2023|
|RHC JPA Admit Card Released Date||16 August 2023|
|Shorthand Speed Assessment Test Date||02 Sep 2023 to 05 Sep 2023|
|Helpline Number||0291-2888100, 0291-2888101|
|Rajasthan High Court JPA Admit Card 2023 Instruction|
| Admit cards will be uploaded on the authorized website by the Rajasthan High Court and no admit card will be sent by post. After the date of examination is announced, the information about the uploading of the admit card of the candidates will be broadcasted on the official website. The applicant will be able to download his admit card from the website on the basis of his (i) User Name and (ii) Password.|
|Rajasthan High Court JPA Exam Date 2023|
| The candidates who have applied online application form for the post of Junior Assistant Personal (JPA) in Rajasthan High Court, their Shorthand Speed Assessment Test will be conducted on the following date :|
- Junior Assistant Personal (JPA) : 02 Sep 2023 to 05 Sep 2023 at Jaipur
|Rajasthan High Court JPA Syllabus 2023|
|Mode of Selection |
The Competitive examination shall include shorthand dictation and transcription of same on computer, as follows :-
|Jr. Personal Assistant (English)||Duration||Speed of Dictation||Marks|
|English Shorthand||8 Minutes||90 words per minutes||50 Marks|
|Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer||60 Minutes||.||50 Marks|
Method of Conducting Stenography Test
- The test will be called Shorthand speed assessment test.
- Before dictating the final Shorthand passage to the candidates a trial passage containing 200-250 words shall be dictated at the same speed at which the final passage is intended to be dictated. The trial passage need not be transcribed and will not taken into account while marking.
- After a lapse of two three minutes, of the dictation of trial passage, the final passage shall be dictated by the same person keeping in view the uniformity of speed which can be achieved by marking the passage after every 80-100 words as the case may be.
- After the passage is dictated, five minutes time should be allowed to the candidates for reading the dictated passage.
- The candidates shall be required to transcribe the passage on Computer. The trial passage, the shorthand sheets and transcription sheets should be attached together. All the three sheets should bear the name, date, Roll No. of the candidate.
|How To Download Rajasthan High Court JPA Admit Card 2023|
| There are following simple steps for downloading of Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) recruitment online admit card as under described:|
- At first open Rajasthan High Court official website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj.
- Under the “Recruitment” section click on the given link as “Recruitment“.
- After opening recruitment page click on the as “Junior Personal Assistant Admit Card, 2023“.
- In the admit card page enter your “User Name and Password” correctly in the specified input field.
- Next fill security pin as shown in the page correctly.
- Finally click on the print button to download your admit card and save a copy in PDF or print out for future reference.
HCRAJ JPA 2023 Admit Card Important Links